Friday, September 28, 2012

I haven't posted in forever.

Does anyone really read blogs anymore?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Anyway, try this drink...I love it!

The Miami Vice - I discovered this drink at a Columbian food restaurant in Patchogue. Once a month we go out to dinner with friends and I like to try different food and get all "fancy" with what I drink.

Like I said, it's once a month...I'm doing something different than I would normally do.

Blah Blah blah...

So the Miami Vice has:

  • Malibu
  • Absolut Citron
  • Peach Schnapps
  • Blue Caracao
  • Sour mix
I put in a shot of the first four ingredients and then 4 ounces of Sour mix. Sometime I put in 7-Up...

It's fucking good and it will have you feeling all toasty real quick!


Cheers!

Pleased to meat you,

~Ryan

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, going to have to try that. Except that then I'd have to gather every single one of those ingredients ... Still! I'm on it. Sounds delicious.

Post a Comment